Due to the serious consequences of power equipment accidents, various effective measures must be taken to prevent them. In the event of an accident, it must be handled in a serious and timely manner in accordance with the principle of “three not letting go”.
1. Treatment of power equipment accidents
After the power equipment accident occurs, it should stop running immediately, take effective measures to protect the site, prevent the accident from expanding, and immediately report it to the competent department.
The general accident is responsible for organizing the relevant personnel by the accident-generating unit and handling it on the basis of investigation and analysis. In the event of a major accident, the competent factory director shall organize the accident-generating unit and the power, safety and security, and security departments, and invite the local quality and technical supervision department to participate in the investigation and analysis, and report it to the competent department for filing within 24 hours. Accidents must be dealt with seriously in accordance with the principle of “three not letting go”. Units and individuals who do not report or falsify accidents should be aggravated and accountable for leadership.
The accident investigation report should state the following:
(1) Causes of accidents and expansion, degree of equipment damage and casualties;
(2) The specific responsible for the occurrence and expansion of the accident;
(3) Losses caused by accidents;
(4) Measures to prevent similar accidents;
(5) Suggestions and decisions on the disposition of responsible persons.
In addition to reporting to the higher authorities, the accident investigation report shall report the report to the local electric power department if the accident affects the switching operation of the upper-level power supply system; the boiler and pressure vessel accidents shall be reported to the local quality and technical supervision department as required; Electric shock, poisoning and casualties must be reported to the superior leadership (supervisor) department.
2. Prevention of power equipment accidents
To do a good job in the prevention of power equipment accidents, we must strictly abide by various operating procedures and rules and regulations, and at the same time carry out anti-accident exercises. Anti-accident exercises are a method of technical training for power plant operators. They improve the resilience of regular duty checkers, teach them to prevent or deal with accidents and anomalies, and help them better master the operating procedures and familiarity with the dynamics. The structure of the equipment, the elimination of erroneous operations and the proper operation of the power system have positive implications.
The methods and steps of the anti-accident exercise are as follows:
(1) The operator shall cooperate with the relevant personnel to propose the accident.
(2) Prepare the title and plan of the anti-accident drill by the competent engineer. Generally, you can consider the accidents and anomalies that have occurred in your unit and other units, the weak links of equipment and possible accidents.
(3) Determining the exercise site and time a exercise should be carried out on standby equipment and pipelines as much as possible. The experienced duty monitor and engineering technicians are designated as guardians of the exercise to monitor and judge whether the exercises of the drillers are correct and rapid. If the drillers are found to have violated the exercise system, the guardian should immediately stop them.
(4) Before the start of the anti-accident exercise, the driller should be informed of the operation of the equipment and system. After the driller enters the post, the person in charge of the exercise shall inform the driller of the start of the exercise and the occurrence and development of the "accident" in the order specified in the plan. The exerciser shall report the name of the action to be taken and simulate the operation method of the action. However, it is forbidden for the drillers to touch the operating mechanism.
(5) After the exercise, the exerciser will conduct self-assessment and then be assessed and summarized by the engineer or the chief of the power department. The operation engineer shall record the entire process and comments in the safety activity record book and serve as the basis for the assessment of the operational personnel.
(3) Preventive inspection of power equipment
In order to ensure the safety and normal operation of power equipment and pipeline systems, and to prevent and control accidents, various methods and means must be adopted to supervise and master their technical status, and gradually implement maintenance methods based on equipment status.
The main methods for mastering the technical status of power equipment and pipeline systems are patrol inspections and preventive tests.
1. Circuit inspection of power equipment and pipelines
The patrol inspection includes the patrol inspection, daily inspection and regular inspection of the power equipment and pipeline system, establishing an information feedback system, and improving the operation, maintenance and fault situation records and statistical analysis work in order to grasp the technical status of the power equipment in time. The specific content and location of daily inspection and regular inspection should not be too much, and should be determined according to the specific equipment. The problems and hidden dangers found in the inspection should be dealt with and eliminated in time.
Carry out the inspection work, not only can do the patrol inspection of the power equipment, but also understand the real situation of the equipment defects, and provide a reliable basis for carrying out equipment repair or overhaul. At the same time, the inspection record also reflects the maintenance workload and maintenance time. It can encourage the operators to participate in the maintenance and troubleshooting, and lay the foundation for ensuring the equipment is in good condition.
2. Preventive test of power equipment
Preventive tests include preventive testing of power equipment, preventive maintenance and periodic testing and inspection of relay protection devices in order to grasp their technical status, eliminate faults in time, and ensure the safe and economic operation of power equipment.
For thermal and kinetic energy generating equipment, the pressure test and the tightness test shall be carried out according to the specified time, and the relevant instrumentation shall be inspected regularly. For boiler equipment, it is necessary to regularly check whether there are abrasion, corrosion, cracks, bulges, deformation, leakage, etc. in the body and outside, whether the furnace wall is damaged, whether the tension is broken or not. For the protective equipment of the substation, such as insulating rods, insulating gloves, insulating boots, electroscopes, grounding rods, etc., the insulation performance should be tested regularly (every six months or one year), the arrester and grounding resistance should be measured regularly, and the relay protection The device and the safety indicating device are subject to periodic tests and the like. For key and key power equipment, it is necessary to strictly implement the key maintenance, monitoring and prevention test system, and prohibit overload operation and super-standard use.