Transformer neutral point type arresters
Due to the high voltage, the neutral point generally adopts the direct grounding method. Due to the requirements of the relay protection setting and prevention of communication interference, in order to limit the single-phase short-circuit current, some of the transformers adopt the neutral point ungrounding method. In this mode of operation, due to lightning strikes, single-phase grounding short-circuit faults, etc., which will cause neutral overvoltage, and the transformers are mostly graded insulation, the overvoltage poses a great threat to the insulation of the neutral point and must be protected.
Main product features:
1.It has a series of outstanding features such as good protection performance, strong cycle ability, short reaction time and good steep wave characteristics.
2. High-quality silicone rubber material used in composite shell, with good anti-tracking and anti-aging properties, hydrophobicity, ion transfer.
3. Adopts special technology and internal structure, with high technical strength and good explosion-proof performance.
1. It has the features of full function, small size, high reliability, easy installation and debugging.
2. The gap discharge voltage is stable and the gap distance is easy to adjust.
3. Finish the electrode with pure copper or high strength stainless steel.
4. The clearance base is installed with lifting rings, and the whole piece is transported and hoisted. The on-site installation is quick and convenient.
5. When installing on site, the mounting bracket can be made of seamless steel pipe with high strength to ensure the stability of the bracket.