The electric pressure test pump is an updated series of products designed and manufactured by the company. It inherits the high level of “three-way” of the old test pump, long service life, stable performance, flexible movement and light weight.
The electric pressure test pump (hereinafter referred to as the pump) is specially designed for various pressure vessels, pipes, valves, steam boilers, etc. for water pressure test and equipment for obtaining high pressure liquid in the test chamber.
This pump is specially designed for hydraulic test requirements. In the initial stage of pressure test (four lack of work), it can quickly fill and boost to shorten the test time. Has a large flow. When the pressure exceeds 1.6Mpa (this pressure can be lowered), the pressure test process can be carried out smoothly and slowly. The flow rate is automatically reduced, so the pump has two flows at high and low and can be automatically changed. Any hydraulic pressure test can be performed below the rated discharge pressure.
1. The 4DSY series electric pressure test pump produced by this company is ideal for obtaining high pressure liquid in various pressure vessels, pipelines, boilers, cylinders, valves, pressure vessels, fire-fighting equipment for laboratory and hydrostatic test. The pressure test pump product and the supporting pressure test and test project have been applied in the pressure test of the aviation field and applied in the key development projects of national defense research. It has made significant contributions to the underground of China's major scientific research projects such as high-pressure blasting test, deep-sea test, space technology, high temperature and high pressure test, and special-shaped pipe test.
2. The pressure test pump is specially designed according to the requirements of hydraulic test. In the initial stage of pressure test, it has a large flow rate, can quickly fill and boost, to shorten the experiment time. When the pressure exceeds 1.6 MPa, the pressure test process can be performed relatively smoothly and slowly. Then the traffic is automatically reduced. Therefore, the pump has two kinds of flow rates at high and low pressures, and can be automatically changed. Any hydraulic pressure test can be performed under any rated discharge pressure.
1. Installation after unpacking
After the pump is unpacked, the roller and pressure gauge should be installed. Place the four rollers on the axle (the washers are on the sides of the roller) and put on the opening lock. The pressure gauge is screwed into the upper pressure gauge connector nut so that the surface faces in a direction that is easy to see.
After the working joint of the sump is connected to the tested device and the pipeline and power cord are connected, it can be put into operation.
(1) Preparation before use:
a. Add enough lubricant to the gearbox to make the oil level reach the middle of the oil mark. The lubricating oil is black gear oil (SYB1103-62S).
b. Add 30 mechanical oil (GB443-64) to the transmission box on both sides.
c. Fill the water tank with clean medium for pressure test. The liquid level should not exceed the upper end of the liquid level meter, and should be added at any time. The medium for pressure test is water or oil with similar viscosity and water. The temperature should be between 5 °C and 60 °C and should be slightly higher than the ambient temperature.
d. The range of the pressure gauge should not be less than 1.5 times of the test pressure. If the pressure gauge of the pump is too large, please use a suitable pressure gauge.
e. The test device should be pre-discharged with air and filled with working medium to shorten the test time.
f. Open the drain valve and press the jog button to open the pump to test the vehicle. If there is no abnormal sound and block, you can close the drain valve and start the pump pressure test.
(2) Precautions during use: The power supply connected to the pump should be equipped with a fuse. The wiring must be grounded reliably for safety.
a. The oil temperature in the gearbox should not exceed 80 °C.
b. If there is obvious leakage in the pump or other parts during the work, the pressure should be stopped and relieved for maintenance.
c. When the discharge pressure of the pump reaches or approaches the test pressure, stop it first and then pressurize it. At this time, the shut-off valve automatically shuts off the pump and the system under test and maintains pressure.
d. The safety valve can not be used as a relief valve. It cannot be adjusted high or lowered. If it is desired to maintain a certain test pressure during pressure test, it is recommended to install an additional relief valve on the pipeline.
e. When the pressure is applied to the low-voltage device (Pg≤1.6Mpa), the operation pressure of the hydraulic control valve can be pressed.
Adjust the force appropriately; remove the cap nut under the hydraulic control valve, loosen the lock nut, and then appropriate
Loosen the adjusting screw to loosen the spring to lower the operating pressure.
Note: The operating pressure of the hydraulic control valve cannot be higher than 1.6Mpa.
f. If the volume of the device is small and the boost voltage is too fast, the operating pressure of the hydraulic control valve can be lowered. When the pressure is applied, only the high pressure water tank is used to reduce the boosting speed (when the test pressure is slightly Above 1.6Mpa). If the boost is still too fast, multiple test devices should be connected together to test pressure, or alternatively a pump with a smaller flow rate.
3. Pressure test pump connection size
In the middle of the pump's sump, there is a working joint with an external thread M24×1.5.