Wind Driven Generator
With the rapid development of economy and society, energy demand will continue to grow. The development and utilization of renewable energy such as wind energy has become an important part of the world's energy sustainable development strategy. Beijing Power Equipment Group and Institute of Electrical Engineering of Chinese Academy of Sciences developed cooperatively the first 2MW evaporative cooling permanent magnet direct wind driven generator with completely independent intellectual property in November, 2011.Compared with the first and second generation wind power technology, the product has higher stability and efficiency. It adopts the full power converter and achieves the results of breeze starting and low wind speed grid-connected power generation. After the grids are connected, it has small impact on the power grid with the advantages such as strong ability of low voltage ride through and so on.
Design Parameter of 2MW Evaporative Cooling Permanent Magnet Direct Drive Wind Generator.
Evaporative cooling technology means pouring liquid cooling medium into the electric machine stator and medium cooler is settled outside the electric machine. The cooling medium takes away the heat inside the electric machine by way of gas-liquid exchanging, i.e. evaporation. The electric machine does not have gas flowing with the outside world, which makes it more adaptable for the design requirements such as the environmental extremes at sea and on land, etc.
1. Evaporative cooling design: The generator adopts the evaporative cooling technology with independent intellectual property rights, and solves the cooling problem of high-power wind turbines with advanced and high efficiency, realizes the weight reduction of the motor and improves the safety and reliability of the motor;
2. Sealing scheme design: The stator full-sealed structure design meets the requirements of evaporative cooling system. Under long-term operation of the motor, the sealing system has no leakage and the cooling system is maintenance-free;
3. High power density design: taking into account the technical advantages of evaporative cooling and motor efficiency design, greatly improving the power density of the motor;
4. Stable winding temperature rise design: unique stator cooling design, so that the temperature rise of each part of the winding tends to be consistent, temperature-resistant design is more secure and reliable;
5. Anti-corrosion design: According to the characteristics of the marine environment, in accordance with the requirements of ISO12944 standard, anti-corrosion structure design, coating selection and surface treatment, the product meets the application requirements of high salt spray at sea.